Encryption of sensitive data and communication - All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe’s internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers; instead, they can just request that cards be sent to a service provider on a static white list. Stripe’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure, and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services (API, website, etc.).
6. You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes we collected that information or for related purposes including for example: (a) to fulfill your order; (b) to respond to any of your requests; (c) to monitor trends in sales and to better understand the requirements of our customers; (d) as required by law;
9. We have implemented security measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorised access, alteration or destruction.
10. Access to your information is only available to your Child Card Centre.
11. Images are uploaded into a secure gateway that is password protected for your centre. Password is on flyer that only parents or caregivers have access to.
12. You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. We therefore do not warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. Once we receive the information we are required to protect it in accordance with the Act.
13. All Flutter Bug Photography images are kept on a secure NAS Drive that is dedicated to storage of your images. There, the images are stored and backed up on drives where physical access is restricted to Owner/photographer Angela Stenhouse firewalls and virus protection are implemented, electronic access to downloadable images is controlled by industry standard authentication controls on website platform. Drop Box is used for downloading images after package has been paid for via a secure link sent directly to your email address. Only you and Flutter Bug Photography have access to images.
14. Portraits that are downloaded directly from website platform on your order receipt sent to you via email. Images will be available automatically if paid via credit card at the bottom of your order receipt, images need to be downloaded within 48 hours. If purchasing digital file via direct deposit, you will not get a confirmation to download until payment has been finalised on our end. No digital images can be downloaded via website directly.
15. We do not give out passwords to your centre over the phone, we need to confirm that you are a parent at the centre before we email you a copy of the password.
16. You consent to receive direct marketing materials from us now or in the future. If you do not want to receive direct marketing you can unsubscribe to any direct marketing material sent to you.
17. If you do not want your child's image to be uploaded onto website, please contact Flutter Bug Photography prior or on photo day and a personal link will be sent to you.
18. Flutter Bug Photography does not use any children's images on website for advertising purposes unless parent has given permission in writing or has come to Studio as models for advertising purposes.
19. All orders must be paid for before order goes to Professional Colour Laboratory. Lab has been servicing photographers since 1958.
20. All Graphics are designed owned by Flutter Bug Photography. Graphics are not given out on disc or downloadable files. Copyright protected since 2009