1. Flutter Bug Photography 1.1 If you use www.flutterbugphotography.com.au (this “Website”) you agree to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms you must not use this Website or make a purchase from this Website.
1.2 Flutter Bug Photography - 6 Carrieton Street, Ormeau Qld 4208 carries on business from this Website.
2. Information and Content 2.1 We may change, add to or remove content from this Website at any time.
2.2 The information published on this Website is current as at the date of publication.
2.3 You agree to report any error or omission in any information on this Website to us.
2.3 You will not screenshot/print screen any images of other children from your centre and put on social media or email to others.
3. Use and Security 3.1 You agree you may only use this Website for the purposes allowed by these Terms, any applicable law and generally accepted practices.
3.2 You will not interfere with this Website, the servers or networks that host this Website or the security features of this Website.
3.3 We will report any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity.
3.4 We may restrict access to and limit use of this Website at our discretion.
3.5 Access to this Website is provided “as is” and “when available”.
3.6 All logos, trademarks, graphics and content are not to be used these are copyright protected and are not able to use without consent from Angela Stenhouse/Owner Flutter Bug Photography.
5. General 5.1 All orders are handled with care, please contact us directly if you have any disputes with your order and we will rectify issue with you directly.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
6. Purchase 6.1 If you make a purchase from this Website you do so subject to these Terms.
7. Products and Pricing 7.1 Flutter Bug Photography operates by photographing children on photo day and uploading images into a secure gateway through website Proofing. Parents have a 10 day period after photo day to place orders online. Extensions will be available free of charge within a 5 day period before orders go to lab. Products are printed at a Professional Laboratory in a batch order. We don't deliver to home addresses, unless postage has been paid as order was placed after due date. Child Care Centre photography products ordered through this site will be delivered to the your childcare centre in a bulk delivery by Angela Stenhouse or via a courier company. All payments must be made in full prior to the delivery of the product.
7.2 Prices are shown in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change.
7.3 Images of products/graphics are for illustrative purposes only and may vary in colour from the products depicted or described.
7.4 Payments made via credit card and will be subject to the terms and conditions of those providers.
8. Deliveries and Refunds 8.1 Please choose your package carefully and your choice of image/s. Flutter Bug Photography does not give refunds for change of mind once order has been printed. Orders have a cooling off period of 10 days after your centre's photo date for change of image that you have chosen in package. If you would like to add extra's to your order you need to go online to your centre's proofing/ordering and place a new order.
Class Groups are chosen by Flutter Bug Photography, we will use individual portraits chosen by you if appropriate for group. Only vertical images can be used and in most cases we like to have no props in groups so it looks uniform.
We offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on prints if damaged when you receive. If you are not fully satisfied with your photographs simply return them to your Flutter Bug Photography with 14 days to receive a full refund. If the order you receive does not match your emailed confirmation receipt due to human error we will reprint and send you via registered mail the correct prints.
The money-back guarantee does not extend to Digital Portrait downloads, so please ensure that you're completely happy with your chosen image before placing order.
Standard Service we offer is a 2 Print Run Turnaround. All proofs after this time will be removed off website after 2nd Run Close Date. After this time a $15 archive and postage fee will be applied. images are only available by direct request.
8.2 At Flutter Bug Photography, we pride ourselves on delivering your photos quickly and aim to have your order delivered to your child care centre within 3 weeks from order due date. This depends on order extensions that have been requested by your centre. Please note that photos will only be delivered back to the Child Care Centre and will only be delivered to individuals if order has been placed as a late order with postage paid when order is placed.
8:3 ABSENT ON PHOTO DAY If your child was not at centre on photo day you will need to contact me directly to organise a date and time within the 10 days after photo date otherwise your child will not be compiled onto Composite Class photo as Lab charges a fee of $60 for compressed file changes.